Bored On A Saturday

I added chat in here so people can add comments, I don't want to get spammed so I put a restriction on the comments that can be made on my blog.
Spam in chat, I don't really care.

Rar.. I'm thinking I really want to go outside for run, which I might just do.
Give the dog a bath, ( since he really wants to sleep on my bed with me :)

Here's a little something that I found from a friends facebook page.
Peter Fucking Chao. Rude and Crude, but I still love it.
His videos made me laugh so hard, I'm trying so hard not to laugh out loud while watching them at 5am in the morning. In this video he's running around Richmond, BC.
And says a few things that I think about the names of the stores which I find hilarious.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My entry to KungFu Panda 3 art contest

DISNEYLAND TRIP: DAY 2

Happy 2012