Chubby Bunny First Youtube Video

This is My First Youtube video. Playing Chubby Bunny.

Rules of the Game: Put one Marshmallow in your mouth and right after say "Chubby Bunny." You must do this consecutively. The one with the most marshmallows in their mouth and still able to say "Chubby Bunny" wins!...No Chewing or swallowing of the marshmallows during the game, you must keep them in your mouth.

Me and My Cousin are battling each other with full bunny ears and makeup. Yes, just for the hell of it. It was tons of fun to do and I couldn't stop giggling.

The "Oii" at the end is a shout out to my cousin ( Cuti3Starz Brother )... it's a chinese, thing you say to get someone's attention... equivalent to the "HEY"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My entry to KungFu Panda 3 art contest

DISNEYLAND TRIP: DAY 2

Happy 2012