Negative Two

I was fine yesterday when the night ended and I went to sleep.
This morning waking up at 5am by Mr.CC is not cool... NOT COOL. I'm not feeling the best today. One thing is that I broke diet most of this month because I was feeling a bit weak from hardly any meat and rice and what not in my diet. My mistake. Health issue comes back and scares me back inline to follow the diet. I spend the rest of the day in annoying pain. The diet is really is for my own good. It's more liquids, fruits and veggies for me. Even though I love .... food....meat.

Updated RanRan through email today about *dramatic voice* "The Days of Our Lives" , I miss her...I finish work early today and head to The AI portfolio show. Hardly anyone was by their tables. I had no one to grill, hardly anyone to scout. I felt like it was a waste of my time. But it was nice to see Shea again and the security guys. AHH AI, I hate to say I lived on the stress you gave me...Is that strange to say? But I don't miss it all that much.

I come home and I have to play mommy. I'm tired. Have a headache and it's back downtown tomorrow for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My entry to KungFu Panda 3 art contest

DISNEYLAND TRIP: DAY 2

Happy 2012