A Visit To Buntzen Lake


Ended up visiting a new park today that was all the way in Port Moody. It's beautiful there, I think a chinese movie that I saw once that was filmed out of Vancouver filmed part of that movie there. It's gorgeous. Where you can Canoe, Swim, Bring your dog to enjoy and socialize. On our way there Joey Dog just wanted to be where I was sitting, he wanted to enjoy the wind in his hair, I did however roll down the window once and a while for him to enjoy this from the back seat / trunk area. For a little dog he's quiet heavy and at one point was crushing my right shoulder. As we walked around Buntzen Lake Park we saw a giant cut tree trunk which had another tree growing out of it. How strangly inspiring. The Park is beautiful, I can only imagine how beautiful it would be when you watch the sun rise / set there.

We were supposed to go bowling tonight to celebrate / do something for my birthday but everyone's a bit tired out and I'm kinda bummed about it. Cause I'm not tired at all. I guess I'll just chill out for the rest of the day and enjoy the evening.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My entry to KungFu Panda 3 art contest

DISNEYLAND TRIP: DAY 2

Happy 2012