Am I Dreaming?

Lately I've been describing the guy I'm currently "seeing" ( I say this cause we see each other but I don't know, it's hard to explain. ) like a dream. I ask myself is he for real? not just a figment of my imagination. That I haven't gone crazy in the last couple months and my psyche created this fantastic great guy @_@. My cousin assures me that I'm not, that he's real. And I turn to her and ask her. Are you real? @_@ . LOL . *smiles*
She's been staying with me for six months now and will be going home today. I'm going to miss her so much. I confided with her, she helped me go through my break up and we had lots and lots of great laughs together. She saw everything from both sides. She has now been the only other person in my life that has ever seen things from my side of the looking glass. Thank You. LX. when you read this. I just want to say. I love you. You will always have someone that loves you, even though I may be half a world away. I'm only but a click, a text, an email away. I will dedicate a video to you one of these days. =)
Last night till early this morning. I'm talking about 2am, I was baking cookies with cousin LX to bring some back home and for the upcoming baby shower I will be attending tomorrow. It surely was a great way to get some aroma therapy before sleeping this morning.
I'm now getting ready for Toronto. A couple days away.
I check up on my video today and it's insane to think that I got around 10 subs in the last 24 hours and my newest video is about to beat my last weeks in a matter of days. INSANE. Thanks for all the love world. ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My entry to KungFu Panda 3 art contest

DISNEYLAND TRIP: DAY 2

Do You Remember Asian Avenue?