A Little Bit Of Nervous

I'm nervous as I'm about to get ready for my first art show in 2.5+ years. I've done this so many times before. But I've never been in an absence for the longest time and just return. I love painting, I miss painting, I think about painting and plan in the back of my mind what my next painting should be. I know the next time I bring my paint brush to that rice paper, I'm going to be doing it with the rest of the world watching. Yes I will be youtubing my next painting.

What should I wear. *sigh* I know that the a lot of people around the world is supporting what I do. But, they're around the world. I feel like it's my first art show .. 6 years ago. I don't know what to expect since this is an juried art show as well.

The last one I participated in that was an juried show was in 2006 that was held at the Vancouver public library.

Wish me luck ... time to get ready... put my game face on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My entry to KungFu Panda 3 art contest

DISNEYLAND TRIP: DAY 2

Happy 2012