Shopping Therapy & Missing LX

Yup! I bought a Tokidoki. I couldn't help myself for 130$ Canadian. I found it at winners. I have one already but that was a gift from the X. I almost douche kicked some people when coming down the stairs from the skytrain. They were walking so slow that I missed my bus. I was SO MAD! then I went shopping. I got the bag at winners. I then went to Bestbuy and got my camera battery and a camera case for the Nikon Cool Pix I have. It's already got some scratches from being in my purse. Thank God it has a screen protector on it. I'm now thinking do I want to keep the bag, give it to my sister. Keep this one give the old one to the sister? cause I have a feeling her baby may color in the lines one day thinking it's a carrying coloring book. Should I pick up a new luggage case or make way with what I have. I think what I have will do. I have yet to expand it and I don't think I will be shopping THAT much in T.O. I'm there to take lots of pics. Make new friends, see old ones and create GREAT memories.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My entry to KungFu Panda 3 art contest

DISNEYLAND TRIP: DAY 2

Do You Remember Asian Avenue?