Work Work Stress

Yeah, Downtown has been hectic. It didn't help when the heater in my office busts and can't seem to stop! All the offices on our level had their doors opened due to this mishap and what do I get out of it... a fireball of a headache as I work in this weird warm office. Last night after work I come home and is told to make dinner.
I do the salmon thing again, no thank yous were received just complaints. I don't understand if that's all I'm going to get, why I'm told to do it in the first place. I mean they are basically watching over my shoulder as I do my best with the ingredients given. I mean, what do you expect me to do with slices of ham and salmon and butter and potato? Then I was given the onions after the fact I've wrapped everything already. Can I play a mom, even if I don't have children? < YES. If everyone else is going to act like children. I've neglected my motherly duties of cleaning after my brother, mother, father for about a week or so now. Yes I'm being selfish as my creative mind wanders and builds something from nothing.
I'm tired, have a headache and downtown work is going to get a little more heavy with lots of work coming in. The thing is with me. When I get time off, I relax to the max, but I'm designing and doing other things as well. I even work on my days off. But I like the work I work on on my days off.... LOL... ahhhh cause it's a passion.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My entry to KungFu Panda 3 art contest

DISNEYLAND TRIP: DAY 2

Happy 2012