Worrying . Burning + Deleting

I'm worried about someone right now, I don't know, I just want him to be alright. B. is a great guy but he just needs to find that strength he has within him to pull through this. A part of me also worries if I added anything to his stress, his heartache, I hope I didn't.

Burning + Deleting:
Well this refers to files on my laptop and external hard drive. Burning off X-related files and deleted them. I reordered my aeroplans card that I believe he still has which he says he can't find. I keep cleaning out my room going through things and small items keep turning up that are his that have been miss looked, I'm gathering them up and bagging them and will soon drop them off when I find the time to. I soon hope to cut the final strings that no longer need to be tied to this relationship. My last dream confirmed that my emotions and energy shouldn't be wasted on him anymore. My time has been wasted enough and I'm tired. I feel like I'm playing catch up to where it is I want to be in life. Five years ago, I never thought it would be like this.

Life is all about unexpected challenges and we all have to learn how to be stronger and better at everything thing we do and the very person we want to become years from now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My entry to KungFu Panda 3 art contest

DISNEYLAND TRIP: DAY 2

Happy 2012