You Define Your Happiness

I realized I have to do this. That I have to define my own happiness. What does this mean? That I can't allow others be the definition of my happiness. *does that make sense*?
Work Work. had a photoshoot. work and more work.
Things I have to remind myself to get before I leave. Camera lens wipes. < I had two, now I have no clue where they are. Extra batteries for my camera and my camcorder. I'm debating if I want to buy a bigger suitcase cause the one my sister lent me was just small enough. *she's only traveled to hot places*  I'm going to one during the brink of winter. Which means, I'm packing extra socks, jacket, pants. clothes....damn it.  I'm getting a bigger suitcase. >_< but i don't wanna spend money on one.
Things to focus on before I leave. Designing an invite and designing a birthday card.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My entry to KungFu Panda 3 art contest

DISNEYLAND TRIP: DAY 2

Happy 2012