Do You Remember Asian Avenue?


Since starting to do youtube videos, I started to get personal messages / people visiting my blog to chat with me who turned out to recognize me from some where. They couldn't put their hands on it until they mentioned Asian Avenue and I told them what my nickname was. BB_Mouse. I used to be in the 604chat a lot chatting up and meeting new people. Majority was promoting. But I did meet a lot of great people and friends from there that I chat and still friends with till this day. So I decided to ask on youtube if other people remember Asianavenue.com before it turned to asianave.com. If more 604 people recognize me, great because I did lose touch with a lot of great friends who I met on there. I hope to maybe get back in touch to see how they are now doing.

Comments

Ryan said…
obviously im posting this kinda late...but i just did a search thinking about AA when I was in high school and your blog came up.

Anyway, those were the days.

Ryan from hawaii

enkei_58 (AA) =P

Popular posts from this blog

My entry to KungFu Panda 3 art contest

DISNEYLAND TRIP: DAY 2

Happy 2012