Think Think & Thinking

I'm blogging from my sisters place and I seem to have been in a train of thought. Of which video to post next since I have so many lined up. When I should really launch project to you via youtube. A number of things keep popping up into my mind. People, places. One thing I have to admit is that in the last four months or so I've been purging a lot of memories of my last relationship. Difficult yet at the same time not so difficult. I can sadly say I can't really remember what happened last Christmas. Actually I'm not sad about it at all. I'm really sick and tired of looking too deep into the past. For some reason a part of me doesn't even want to dwell into the memories of the last relationship. To be honest. I'm to the point of where I believe it was a waste of time. Dwelling too much would be even a bigger waste of time so lets just stop.

I chat with my sister about my plans to go for who it is I want to go for. I need to curb my curiosity. I'm not in a hurry to be in a relationship, just dating is now fine with me. Things have to be taken slowly with him. I've tried to push him out of my system, it hasn't worked. So confessing that is a big step for me. It's kinda driving me nuts. Just to say that I want to be with him. The only thing that makes me nervous is the thought of his answer. What would you do if a girl like me confessed that I wanted to be with you? Not in a relationship just yet... just to go out and have fun and enjoy eachothers company for the time being.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My entry to KungFu Panda 3 art contest

DISNEYLAND TRIP: DAY 2

Happy 2012