Going Back

I don't think we can ever go back to anything we ever want in this life. Things we believe we need, or feel we do at least. You know when people say... lets just start over. Can they ever really? Go back like everything that ever happened between them never happened. The good, the bad and the ugly.

Lest just record what happened today.
I went to work, I walked by that runned over rat with his / her guts everywhere on the road. How did I avoid this situation? I closed my left eye and walked on by turning ever so slightly away from it so I didn't have to see it on the road. I run for the bus this morning, now I think about it maybe that's why I was so tired. The bus driver was nice enough to wait for me. Packed again. I go to work today. My boss had some what of an accident and is feeling worse than before. I think I will have to go into work everyday this week. Even though I'm not feeling 100%. I ordered my lunch from Oysi Oysi, a sushi restaurant by my work. I order a dynamite roll, yam tempura and edimame. But it turns out that they messed up my order. They gave me a tempura roll. I've eaten all my meals today and I get stomach hungry noises now. Which is so strange. I come home and walk by the rat again this time I close my right eye and turn slightly to the left and walk on by. It's dark so I can't really see much anyways which is good. I let the little one out of his confinement as he starts to follow me around now I'm home.

After speaking to a few of my friends, I sign up for Plenty of Fish. I know I know LAME. But I need to meet new people and make new friends. So. Hey. Why not.

Comments

Anonymous said…
BECAUSE IT'S LAME!!!

Jon

Popular posts from this blog

My entry to KungFu Panda 3 art contest

DISNEYLAND TRIP: DAY 2

Do You Remember Asian Avenue?