Haters!!!

I'm starting to hate the ones that post such sexual comments of disgust on my comments and user channel on youtube. I know that this is something that I have to deal with and I have up to now. The truth is, I really don't care if they make verbal attacks and comments about me. But when and if someone else I'm associated with who is a friend, or someone I know or someone I care for is brought into the attack or accusation as well! I get pissed off!

One thing is to attack me... I'm fine with that, direct what you need to say at ME! about ME! and ME ONLY! do not ever, EVER attack someone I love or care for because I will not have forgiveness so close in my heart for you. I'm the kind of person if I ever see someone I care for or love being attacked, as in real life. I will jump in. I will fight. I have before, when my friends are attacked I protect them with my life! I will not hold back. I will say what I feel, think and believe and make the situation turn on you. YOU WILL feel my wrath. Believe me. When I fight, I fight to win. Physically and Verbally.

I have made men afraid of me when it comes to standing my ground. Believe me. I'm not one of those people you want to be on the bad side of.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My entry to KungFu Panda 3 art contest

DISNEYLAND TRIP: DAY 2

Happy 2012