Launching Project_To:You

I said to God today, if the scratch and win I buy today wins more than I expect it to ( 5$ ) I will launch Project _ To: You. I will post my two videos that I filmed a couple plus days ago. God won. He awarded me with 15$ with my scratch and win crossword. I won back my money and then some from yesterday as well.
This video was filmed some time ago. On a night I had decided to let go of someone I'd been trying to let go of for sometime now. I filmed this with the thought of never having the chance to be with him. But by the end of it, my secret popped up in the back of my mind and I thought about everyone else I loved. That if I never get the chance to again, this is where I tell them I love them.

www.projecttoyou.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My entry to KungFu Panda 3 art contest

DISNEYLAND TRIP: DAY 2

Happy 2012