Welcoming Baby Ethan!

In the middle of my morning blog I get a call that my sister is going into labor!
She's in labor for 1 hour and 15 minutes and Ethan came into the world. He's beautiful. Baby boy. Came in to the world 1:17pm @ 7 pounds.
I was so upset at my dad as we went to the hospital and he didn't want to pay for parking. He wasted the time to go drive around to just drop me off in the front of the hospital. He continues to make strange comments as we waited in the waiting area and he left before the baby was even born. *honesty* I didn't think I would be by myself ( single ) when my sister gave birth. I always thought I would have a loved one by my side to share this joyous occasion. I realized. Life is full of surprises.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My entry to KungFu Panda 3 art contest

DISNEYLAND TRIP: DAY 2

Happy 2012