MISSING IN ACTION

I'm taking a quick moment at work to blog. YES @ Work!
Life has been hectic with meetings and work and trying to edit my next vid for the world to see. Art time lapses take a long time. I have to consider the following things.

Maybe it's time for me to get data plan on my phone. This allows me to blog while I travel back and fourth to and from work.

Maybe it's time to update my software on my comp the latest mac programs since the 08' imovie does not have time lapsing abilities and I've been doing it by hand all this freaking time.

I worked out a bit last night before bed and when I woke up this morning. I edited on the train this morning cause well I had the time to. ( BUSY my BUTT ) getting to work DT was a breeze. I can't believe I haven't blogged for so long. I've been waiting to post pics up from my Vancouver Island trip, but I need to clear space on my laptop for me to be able to do that. Toronto Pics are still on my system and clogging it up. Time to make new memories :) .

Summary of the Week.
Monday, shopped at the crowed 'Bay' in PC for Canada Hoodies. Saw Darren on Tuesday. Had a meeting with Sundeep in Wednesday * meeting of minds * ... we seem to refresh each other in inspiration. :D . During the meeting he was very in tuned with what I was trying to say. What I was vibe-ing from him. Where he is and where he needs to be. He says during the meeting. "Wow, my brain just took a bath." ... Work Thursday, Edited all week. Work today... work work work work...... die *ding* *dead* X_X

mmmm what is happening tonight... I wonder when my pics will be posted. Randomness from here on out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My entry to KungFu Panda 3 art contest

DISNEYLAND TRIP: DAY 2

Do You Remember Asian Avenue?