Canucks Jersey & Lint Shaver

Where do I start with today's blog. I've been ... NOT wanting to get out of bed in the mornings. I've been feeling more tired and tired lately. Regardless if I work out or not...I'm pooped at the end of the work day. and I don't do much at work... besides sit in front of the comp and type and click and design away.

I was feeling pretty good this morning... up until end of work as I was leaving I go to the washroom cause my stomach has been cramping randomly the past few days. Today's uncomfortable shooting pain was near my belly button on my right hand side... I also get mild chest aches that are accompanied with shortness of breath... I tear up in the stall thinking... "I don't wanna go back to the doctors" and I stop myself from crying. I ... disassociate myself with the pain and that is that. I don't wanna think about that anymore.

I had to do something to pick myself up from the on and off of not feeling so well, so I went shopping. I missed the bus again so ... off to the mall we go. I'd been thinking lately of getting a Canucks jersey... I've never had one before so might as well get it now...I've also been looking for a lint shaver and found it at bed bath and beyond. I was looking for this avon skin care face wash, but I guess I may have to order it online.

I was thinking of signing up for the Sun Run, but I realized I have school that weekend. So, I guess I'll sign up for another run...maybe something with a cause...like cure for cancer.

I'm gonna spend the rest of the night... lint shaving the shit out of clothes with lint.. LOL ... I'm easily amused by little things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My entry to KungFu Panda 3 art contest

Do You Remember Asian Avenue?

DISNEYLAND TRIP: DAY 2