Thankful List _ 1

I am receiving now, I am receiving all the good in my life, now. I am receiving and...

I am so happy and grateful now for the relationships I have in my life.
I am so happy and grateful now for those who have come into my life and made it so wonderfully beautiful.
I am so happy and grateful now for the skills and talents and knowledge that were taught to me through great teachers.
I am so happy and grateful now to have a wonderful sense of humor and a limitless sense of imagination.
I am so happy and grateful now for the past because it's helped to construct the person and being I am to face the future and what's ahead of me.
I am so happy and grateful now for the money I make and have and my artful career.
I am so happy and grateful now for my ever growing youtube subscribers and fan base.
I am so happy and grateful now for the art shows I've participated in and for my art shows to come.
I am so happy and grateful now for all the smiles that are bestowed upon me through my friends.
I am so happy and grateful now for the great physical shape I am in, for my super sexy sze body and great health.
I am so happy and grateful now to be filled with inspiration to create art, music, sing, dance, write.
I am so happy and grateful now to have the ability to truly believe I am capable of anything. That anything is possible.
I am so happy and grateful now to that my life is filled with love.
I am so happy and grateful now for wonderful, beautiful and supportive family.
I am so happy and grateful now for how rich my life is.

Thank You. Universe of making things clearer and aligning things for me. Thank You.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My entry to KungFu Panda 3 art contest

DISNEYLAND TRIP: DAY 2

Happy 2012