Less Sleep, More Drive

Less Sleep, More Drive
I'm currently running on 2-3 hours of sleep. Sleep that wasn't continuously collected. I'm surprised I'm up but I always knew the key was with food. If you're lacking in sleep an are tired, I find that when I eat a light snack / breakfast your good. But I never record how log these go for.

Yesterday I met up with Esjay, we spoke about the d-meth blog. Personal struggles. Thoughts. Updates. He tells me that he he wants to get me up in the studio next week. In the next few months, till the end of 2010, big things are going to happen. For more than just me, but the D-Meth crew. There are those of us that I believe are strong enough in what we do, to build and strong hold what we do. Even though the son of god was born amongst us, even he had to perform acts and services ... Things that seem miraculous to others, to prove himself. His worth.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My entry to KungFu Panda 3 art contest

DISNEYLAND TRIP: DAY 2

Happy 2012