Another Early Morning

Another Early Morning
Well woke up at 5 and did the normal exercises but more to get back into the swing of things. I really need to get to bed earlier. 1am is bad >_< but I guess a part of me just isn't tired out when I'm alone.

But I am sleepy. 1 hour of sleep makes a difference.

I spent most of the weekend painting. I am working on a 5 piece goldfish series. Its difficult to film when my camera only has 70 mins of filming session. Less I believe cause the battery drains quickly.

I'm slimming back down - since after the holidays of eating horribly.

I really don't know what to talk about today. Tax stuff is coming up and I have to spend a weekend to go and do that. I really don't feel like it. I should be doing it at the end of every month keeping track of my expenses- updating that spread sheet.

I'm gonna get some shut eye before work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My entry to KungFu Panda 3 art contest

Do You Remember Asian Avenue?

DISNEYLAND TRIP: DAY 2