Can't sleep.

Can't sleep.
Ending of the first day of the new year and I can't sleep. What is my brain thinking about. Nothing much really. But then I watch this video, saying 7 billion people will populate the earth by the end of 2011. This can't be correct. This has to be an estimation. People die all the time, people are also born all the time. But a part of me believes that the death toll is higher than the birth toll. Why? - we have the freak natural disasters. The suicide bombers, the killers, people that go missing. Did that tsunami not kill a lot of people? Or Haiti's earthquake? Even with all the natural disasters - is the population growing so dramatically? Who's having all these babies? -

My sisters fiancé was talking about buying an island if the had won the 50million from the lottery. Power the island with a generator. I said, you can opt for energy windmills and solar panels. That's what I would do.

My sister would like to start a new YouTube channel- write skits and we act them out. It would be good to pass time like that with her. It'll be so much fun. With baby too.

Starting to wish boyfriend was a Dj - to mix music / produce music for my videos. A lot of time goes into producing a video. I have to start learning new programs to pimp out my new computer.

I would like to learn more on how to play a musical instrument. I thought about buying a violin, but my sister said those things are hard to learn.

I'm looking into buying more professional dresses for work. Dress to impress- not really. Mostly just to make myself feel good. And i look fabulous in dresses. The right dresses that is.

I've been thinking about painting more. What is the next series I should do after my goldfish series which is the next one coming up. I can't believe I forgot that painting heals my soul. My minds just focused on that. That's mine - my creation- me. I in that moment focus on building / painting - me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My entry to KungFu Panda 3 art contest

DISNEYLAND TRIP: DAY 2

Happy 2012