Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Simple Acts Of Loving Me

Sometimes you never realize the little things that make you feel so loved till you no longer receive it and then when it re-enters your life... You can't help but feel special.

He has always said good night and sometimes I'll be graced with Good Morning messages - I love good morning messages. I will do it in return too when I wake up in the morning.

The little ... Baby, babes, or even honey - sometimes make me feel special too.

Can you imagine being in a long term relationship where the significant other only called you by name? Been there - felt that. But some girls don't like to be any terms of endearment. I don't think I'm one of those girls. I never knew what it meant till it was missing from my life.

I could only be so lucky to feel so loved.

Good Morning, Good Afternoon, Good Night . SYL

Post a Comment