Lips of Red

wearing red

Eating Lunch Alone it probably one of the weirdest things I could possibly think of doing but I've done it many times before. I don't particularly like eating alone, but I don't think a lot of people like to. It's the fact that you have to be alone, order something for yourself and eat it by yourself. It's so ... I don't know what the word for it was. But sometimes in life it's nice to have time to yourself. A YOU date is not so bad. Too bad this is just a lunch break. I worked so hard that I didn't have lunch until 2:00 and got back to work at 3:00 and worked till 4:00. The time I usually get off work. There has been so much work lately that there isn't much time these days to even have a good meal. Forced lunches on myself is a must considering I don't get paid for the 1hr lunch. I don't want to work through a time that I don't have compensation for. Yet most of the time I do it anyways.

Today I went to Pink Elephant Thai on my own. The first time I went there was with Sonia my Co-worker. Today I was on my own. Enjoying something nice. I ordered the Mango Salad which I didn't know was spicy till I ate it. Tried a Thai Ice Tea and had some awesome stuffed chicken wings.
@ pink elephant@ pink elephant
@ pink elephant


I get off an it's any other day. I can't remember what else I did that day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My entry to KungFu Panda 3 art contest

DISNEYLAND TRIP: DAY 2

Happy 2012