West Side Story

IMG_1523 IMG_1520 IMG_1519
IMG_1515 This is my very first time watching a musical / opera event. The play was very well done. I enjoyed most of the performance of the second lead female who played the cousin. Her voice was well suited for the play. I thought the main female lead's voice was too Opera like for the play. The main male lead was very "Disney Prince" sounding when he sang. But all together I enjoyed it. Before the Musical B- took me to get this juice he enjoys from Aberdeen Centre. It's the only drink I've had that integrates pomelo into the drink.

Comments

KBI Hockey said…
This was a bit of a disappointment. Thought the production would be better than it was. It was good but not one of the better ones.

Popular posts from this blog

My entry to KungFu Panda 3 art contest

DISNEYLAND TRIP: DAY 2

Happy 2012