While he works, I get him goodies

via Instagram http://ift.tt/1wslvZ3

 #boulangeriepremieremoisson

As the BF was working. I explored the city. Visiting places that were noted to be good.
While looking for a place to eat, I found myself walking along a side of a large building. It didn't particularly looked to be an office building but more industrial feel. I see buses and bus drivers, and some people entering and exiting. Making me wonder. But I am curious why my map would say there is a restaurant location where I stood. I make my way into the building to find there is a giant food court inside!  And I was in fact at the CN rail station. I didn't know it was because I had walked right under and past the signage. Silly Me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My entry to KungFu Panda 3 art contest

Do You Remember Asian Avenue?

DISNEYLAND TRIP: DAY 2