Festival of Lights is so pretty it needs no filter

via Instagram http://ift.tt/13FKIGF

Before ending our date night at Festival of Lights, we hit up the Christmas Market at QE plaza... I don't know if it's worth going every year to. Maybe some people do it as a tradition. It was nice to be first time visit to Festival of lights. Everything is so pretty and it was neat to see the creativity of those who designed the lights. I was impressed with the water bottle tulips. 
Alright while I was walking around the park, I see lit up mushrooms, and another mushroom and then when I saw the larger mushroom in this photo I said... OH LOOK! JELLY FISH!
Please don't ask my why I said out of the mushrooms I saw before....that I assumed the one that we came up was a jellyfish. Perhaps it was the thicker strand of lights around it's rim and then the squiggle strand beneath it. Boyfriend has become accustomed to my unique thinking patterns. The fact that I just don't think like everyone else. Because the others are mushrooms... doesn't mean they are all mushrooms. 

Comments