My first commissioned tattoo design got tatted



I named the piece: For Larry. A client got it in memory of his dad 💗. Props to @ikandytattoo #imjusttheartist#notatattooartist #tattoo #ink #inked






My first commissioned tattoo design was created for a client whose dad had passed. With his father's name incorporated into the design along with a dragon that was his father's Chinese horoscope sign. The mechanical parts of the design were to match his already existing tattoos on the client's arm.

I loved working on this piece so much, not only because of the meaning behind the piece, but it was a different kind of request that challenged my artistic ability. It's definitely very odd to look at a piece you've created then having another artist tattoo it on someone. All in all, it was a very amazing experience.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My entry to KungFu Panda 3 art contest

DISNEYLAND TRIP: DAY 2

Happy 2012