Decided To Take Chances

I've decided to take big chances in this 2010 year.

I'm pushing forward in working on my online portfolio to bring in more freelance work. I will continue to do Youtube videos to promote my art and show the world who I really am. I will blog my heart out because well, it helps me vent. This is basically my diary. except I don't write everything in it. I've built the two other blogs I wanted to, Clever Canary and I'm on the brink of fully launching Project_To: You. I asked for a raise at work and my boss says I definitely deserve it and will be receiving benefits as well this upcoming new year. I hope to paint more, draw more so the rest of my 26th year is filled with more artful adventures. I want to explore my own city more. That's why I purchased the city walks for Vancouver edition. I decided to drop my weight down to 100 pounds. After letting go of one of the greatest guys I've had the chance to come across in my life. ( Toronto Guy ). I realized that really great guys are a few if I let go of Great Vancouver guy, I might regret it. REGRET. I hate that word so much! I rarely regret anything I do because I weight out all the chances and risks before I do something. I've already told myself no regrets in what ever it is I do choose to do. Trying to let go of Vancouver Great guy, one I've been trying to let go of for years~! It's been very hard. Till I get enough courage to come out and tell him I want to be with him ( I don't know if it will be anytime soon ). I know that I don't want to go on into next year to continue NOT TRYING. I'll continue to focus on what I've been doing since coming back from Toronto. Building what I need to build. Giving up on what I need to give up. Loving me for the better, to smile. I realized that I hate feeling so unhappy about certain things so I put my energy into changing what it is that's making me unhappy so I can be happy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My entry to KungFu Panda 3 art contest

DISNEYLAND TRIP: DAY 2

Happy 2012