I'm Back Vancouver

Well, It's my first day back officially and I go out with my big sis to Michael's Craft store for her to return and buy some things for her baby room building. We later go to T&T and I tell her bits and pieces of my trip here and there. I tell her how I realized that on my own I'm self sufficient on my own, but I need to be more self efficient. Yes that's it. I need to clean this mess of a room. I had come to the conclusion that I'm just going to donate everything that I don't want / need anymore. What's not a better time than Christmas time to donate stuff animals and toys. I spent most of my morning unpacking and re-folding my laundry to put back in my drawers. There was a pile of unfolded laundry on my bed when I came home last night and random hangings in my closet. I don't feel so well after coming back from going out. I felt like as if I may be coming down with something but I drank a Fuze this morning when I was out to help get whatever vitamin hit I need for the day to boost the immune system. I go downstairs after coming home and realize when I locked up my dog downstairs he did something he shouldn't have done. He ate one of my artworks. One of my best ones is destroyed by this little fucking dog. I'm currently upset about the loss. Have I came back to a world of disappointment? On the upside. My painting video that I placed up yesterday has hit 250+ views and my subscribers are growing. I have to keep that ball rolling cause I know art is my passion, it's what I'm best at and it's what I feel is right.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My entry to KungFu Panda 3 art contest

DISNEYLAND TRIP: DAY 2

Happy 2012