Super Busy

I seemed to have fell asleep and did some more editing and I'm going back to sleep for another half an hour to an hour. But I've been attentively trying to edit this three hour art video that I have down. This is so dumb, the program not only keeps crashing on me but it's lags! So I've decided I will just go and buy the new programs for my comp. I'll be dropping 2-3 hundred dollars but if I'm going to keep making videos and what not, it's just something I have to do. And I guess while I am at it, I'm going to look into getting more ram for my comp. Running on one gig is just not cutting it.

Really this is what has been eating up SO much of my time lately is editing. Well no more. I'm going to try to get back into the flow of things as the rush from work is now over! A whole month of non-stop working has over loaded me to not have any more inspiration. But I listen to a song that my other company sent to me and I feel... so refreshed. That's what my other company always does to me. I leave meetings feeling more of a purpose in life. That I know what it is I want to do and have to do with my life.

I saw on the news the other day about those who have more or a sense of purpose and meaning in life are less likely to have Alzheimer. Weird don't you think? Is it because they have more of a sense of well being? It kind of makes sense to me. A part of me looks at those that just live day to day at a job for money just to get by and live... A part of me feels sometimes that they are lost. That they've lost what it is they are striving for in life and just are drones to what they believe their lives have developed into is any kind of a life to live. Then I think about that news report. Is it not easier to get lost ( forget ) when you already in a sense...are?

Darren says I think way too deep sometimes. I just always wonder. question. seek. There's more to life than money and things. Maybe that's why Fight Club is one of my favorite movies. It jolts me and reminds me. I shouldn't be working a shit job I hate to buy things I don't need. I live by that. I do what I do because of a purpose, I'm good at it. I don't buy things that I don't need very often. I re-invest in myself. It's where most of my money goes to.

I believe a lot in people. Believe they are good and that we have the possibility to do anything. One person can make it's mark on the world. It just starts with one.

I've been neglecting a lot of my friends lately. I feel a bit sad about it. The matter of fact is. I'm going to be back a bit more. Stay connected. And when I get the new program! It's back to normality and not constant editing. It takes a lot to put out a video you know. More than people know!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My entry to KungFu Panda 3 art contest

DISNEYLAND TRIP: DAY 2

Happy 2012