No Power

That's how I feel right now, No Power.
No, the power went out today and I was bored. I re-recorded some songs realizing the other ones I spent recording the day before were bunk! when I heard them again i was like... why did I sing it that way?! I tried to work on one which was inspired by Darren, but I don't have all the lyrics for that song down yet. I did however create an awesome beat to it.

I woke up this morning feeling a bit sad. But tonight as it's winding down to an end...I've been chatting with a few people I feel better. Making music also helped.

I know I need to focus more on me more than ever. I have lots of plans on my list that I need to get done and build my foundation. Moving out on my own is going to be a big goal, I was looking into lofts and seeing what the average is to rent one, I love lofts. ♥ so I every time I picture it, I want it that much more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My entry to KungFu Panda 3 art contest

DISNEYLAND TRIP: DAY 2

Happy 2012