He Loves The Kisses

I was bored today and then my sister came and brought me over to her place.
I watched the Avatar Movie, I don't know why I felt like I was watching a bunch of blue supermodel alien race war against humans who try to get something that isn't theirs to begin with. Then I watched Ponyo. It was a cute storyline of young love. The character I would say I loved the most was the mother. She was awesome in her understanding, love and she had to be great in how she raised her child to be so intelligent.

Baby Ethan is cute. How he loves the kisses I blow to him and winks. He gets a little hyper each time I do it. But I'm glad I get to catch his smiles while I can.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My entry to KungFu Panda 3 art contest

DISNEYLAND TRIP: DAY 2

Happy 2012