Working Away

See... I love what I do downtown but sometimes it gets so ... corporate.
Let me do the fun stuff. Let me design something that will be seen. Talked about. Heard.

If I can't do that with graphic design, let it be with fine arts. If it's not fine arts... I don't know what else is there.

Hmmmm... someone just contacted me today about modeling. The truth is, I have thought about becoming an import model once. When I was 16! >_< ten years ago!

I reply to them... the answer is yes. Just give me a month to condition my body to where I'd like it to be. Then the shoot would mean so much more. It's a bit apprehensive thing to do but the truth is, I have to learn to be less afraid of myself and self image. That's why this is more for me than anything else. That years of people telling me I'm fatty... can leave my heart and be filled with the thoughts and true refinement in the fact that I am beautiful. Heart, mind, body, soul. To build a stronger sense of self confidence more than the one that I've slowly built through the years.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My entry to KungFu Panda 3 art contest

DISNEYLAND TRIP: DAY 2

Happy 2012