Crazymakers

This is from the book I'm currently reading about crazymakers.  Know them... and don't let them get you down. - The Artists Way

Crazymakers break deals and destroy schedules. Crazymakers expect special treatment. Crazymakers discount your reality. Crazymakers spend your time and money. Crazymakers triangulate those they deal with (pin people against one another.) Crazymakers are expert blamers. Crazymakers creata dramas - but are seldom where they belong. Crazymakers hate schedules - except their own. Crazymakers hate order. Crazymakers deny they are crazymakers.

Charismatic but out of control, long on problems and short on solutions.

Some people in my life as much as I don't want to see them as such are crazymakers.
My dad is one to me. Doesn't know what I do and doesn't care to ask a lot of the time. Asking me to do a million things more than I can handle ( as a good little house wife ). Renovations, cleaning, cooking, baking, laundry, all the usual stuff. Sewing. I can go on. But I won't. Just the other day he calls me out to eat breakfast.. oh great he heated up some buns he bought. He's drinking tea ( has a pot of tea ) and says if I want something to drink I have to go make some and get some myself. ~_~ really you can't .. share your tea? one cup? hmmmm expensive tea? WOW. crazymaker!

Every time he talks to me... most of the time it sounds like he's yelling at me cause he think's I haven't done something he asked for yet. *sigh*

Alright ... I'm planing something in the next few days. I think I'll sketch session tomorrow. I did a 5K and walked most of the way cause I was cramping and couldn't breathe very well. I had weird neck pain in the middle of the day yesterday. But I feel better now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My entry to KungFu Panda 3 art contest

DISNEYLAND TRIP: DAY 2

Happy 2012