Movie Night Alone

Yeah I'm a bit upset but I have to be understanding that my bf is currently recovering from jet lag-ness. Ugh .. I hope I would be able to watch Miami Vice.. or should I paint... just paint... mmm should I go to play roller hockey tomorrow .. it's going to be during the day so it's going to be hot. I feel like baking... maybe I will. Some banana bread? I kinda want to do cookies ... maybe I will. Anything to keep me distracted as I'm currently frustrated. Not frustrated in the sense of at my bf... just frustrated I'm alone... on a Friday night with heightened senses. *ladies if you know what I mean* At least my room is air conditioned. I'm still frustrated. I'm so frustrated I'm mad now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My entry to KungFu Panda 3 art contest

DISNEYLAND TRIP: DAY 2

Do You Remember Asian Avenue?