Wonderment

I'm gonna be honest. When I write these journal entries. I really don't think a lot of people are reading. Then I go and check up on my stats and people do hit up my blog and read what it is I'm up to.

I've been up to a lot. Trying to re-discover my inspiration in art. I got and started a new sketch book that is now a sketch of dreams and goals. Things I would actually like to see happen. Ideas I've thought of for a while and just never really jot down. Now I wonder is that why I haven't been able to produce new ideas because I had all these ideas stuck in there.

Time to read a little and get to bed.
<3 G'night world.

Comments

blockartistsblock said…
hi syloarts!

like you, i'm trying to rediscover my inspiration in art.

i only just discovered your blog last week, and reading your entries and viewing your art has been quite inspirational.

keep it up!

Popular posts from this blog

My entry to KungFu Panda 3 art contest

DISNEYLAND TRIP: DAY 2

Happy 2012