I Can't Find It

I've been searching 2 days for it alreay. I'm starting to feel that it maybe gone forever... it's so frustrating. To clean out all this garbage my mom keeps just to know she treasures garbage more than she has stuff of us. What's even worse is that some of the stuff is all together... so which makes me feel a part of the garbage.

I'm still waiting to hear back from my brother about swapping bedrooms. The only thing is I'm currently thinking about is.. storage. I mean I built an awesome closet to store all my stuff and boxes. Now I have to figure out a way to get rid of them. I'm throwing and clearing even more stuff from my past right now. Picking stuff out to donate. I should have more stuff to get rid of but... RAR.. I have a lot of stuff. But the thing is looking at everything it's like books and perfumes and hair product stuff. My room's my office, art space, makeup centre, hair centre, library all in one and sleeping space.

What to do... where is my kindergarten picture >_<

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My entry to KungFu Panda 3 art contest

DISNEYLAND TRIP: DAY 2

Happy 2012