Missing You

Missing You
I've been up and down with my emotions as to being content and being sad. It's not that I'm not grateful for what it is I do have but Somethings off. My friend was texting me to encourage me last night as I was watching tv and working out. It's just I miss people sometimes- friends. I don't tell them directly anymore well - I just don't. My back still hurts and when I was working out last night I realized that my arms were a bit sore, my abs were a bit sore and my legs all at the same time, this workout thing is pretty fun to play with. Like cats with a piece of string.
I got my package for my new face wash and products to treat my acne break out problem. It seems to work great, for now. I hope my skin gets better in the next few weeks. Man I'm thirsty :(.
I felt yesterday I do miss the morning messages I use to get- but the heart doesn't say out loud all the things it wishes to when thoughts cross their mind. Man I need music. New music onto my phone :p
Nothing to complain about- just lots of things to do. Me and my co-worker was thinking we should go boarding after work one day together. Lol- she then suggests tomorrow we should call in sick and go. I said with our current deadlines- the boss would shit his pants.
Yesterday morning outside my building at work there were three little coke trucks all in a row. I think the drivers were chilling in Tim Hortons but these trucks were hybrid trucks which impressed me. Coke- props to you for taking an environmental step. :)
What do I have to work on today? I fell asleep last night designing a logo for my buds new business venture. Time to relax the rest of this skytrain ride. Good morning Vancouver :)
Oh, to my friends. I miss you.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My entry to KungFu Panda 3 art contest

Do You Remember Asian Avenue?

DISNEYLAND TRIP: DAY 2