Working it

Working it
I spent money on a yoga mat may be one of the last things I spend money on this month. Well it was a workout set thing but my abs hurt. From working out last night.

I've been feeling spats of heartache and sadness lately. Even though most of the time I feel perfectly fine. Happy. Then those feelings of- unfulfilled comes in. I'm working on it. I shouldn't feel this way. I have good friends. In a good relationship. Family life has changed.

I finished designing this graphic last night for cousin Jonny's birthday at the end of this month. I hope to get some shirts out by then.

My back still hurts a bit, I have to try not to slouch. Thin out my stomach, finish my goldfish series.

Yesterday the boss was sick and I felt like I was a monkey running around. Answering the phone not knowing really which client I was talking to- just trying to find answers to their questions. At the end of the day- I realized the real effort my boss puts in when holding down the fort. I really just want to design.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My entry to KungFu Panda 3 art contest

Do You Remember Asian Avenue?

DISNEYLAND TRIP: DAY 2