Another weird dream

Another weird dream
And it makes me awaken so late this morning. I just didn't want to wake up. When I did it was 6:26 fantastic! >_< .
What was I dreaming about? - well - had a tall Asian guy that kept following through out a mall / marketplace. I tried ignoring him but it didn't work. He follows me and I try to tell him about someone I know - and how talented they were. He knew them too - but didn't like my friend very much. There was something about being stranded somewhere and it being very cold I gave into spooning with him. He tries to tell me of his great and privileged life. I don't really remember how He looks like - but - ehh. I also remember at the end of my dream I became mad at my sister with the thought she had more photos of her Ethan and grandma than with me. Is it something I care that much? Personally- I don't feel like it's something that I would be. Weird. I don't remember much of the rest. But I am still sleepy. I think I may need a redbull today.
I've need having too many dreams lately. Even when I stay up to the point of passing out. I dream when I didn't before. Maybe letting go of something give you the opportunity to open yourself up to another.
I really don't know what's going to happen in the next few days.
I don't feel like the weather reports have been very accurate lately- snowing day turned to sunny day.
That's Vancouver for you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My entry to KungFu Panda 3 art contest

DISNEYLAND TRIP: DAY 2

Do You Remember Asian Avenue?