Sleeping In Seattle

I haven't been blogging because I've been away. On vacation I would say, but really it's just relaxation time for me. There isn't much to say but some self revelations as I visit places here and there, visit locations that stir up memories, thoughts and more importantly dreams. You don't face your true self if you ignore the little things that bother you, that you leave you feeling unfinished. If you lack closing one door, another will not open up to you. I started reading "Think and Grow Rich" on my way here to Seattle. The first few stories have already have me thinking about some things. But the images I take here, the clothes I buy, the places I stay. Give me a little something to define myself. Not in things, just - thoughts. It's hard to say, how can a jacket define me? - or that poster you spot in some store and wonder if you can get that too. You don't define yourself in the things you buy, or see, but the emotions they trigger and the thought that it is your style. If you know what you like, then it's just closer to you, knowing you. If there is something that I would like to pull away from this trip is a sense of some kind of inspiration and better relationships.

I'm not here to tell you how it all started, I'm here to tell you how it'll end.

I'm not defined by the food I eat, the people I have loved and do love, my family / friends. I'm defined by the experiences I will encounter and lessons that are discovered throughout my life journey. What I believed then, may not be what I believe now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My entry to KungFu Panda 3 art contest

DISNEYLAND TRIP: DAY 2

Happy 2012