Pre-Halloween Fun

IMG_1506 IMG_1507 IMG_1511 IMG_1514
Spending not enough time at home with Koji, this one friday night we thought we would take him with us and bring him back with us. Bringing him along with us to my sister's. Ethan was all excited that there was a different doggy. However Joey did not like Koji being up in his space. As I would imagine how Koji would have been when CC visited his house. But Koji wouldn't be as aggressive. It's just before Halloween and me and B- got pumpkins before we headed over.. we carved them that night. For the first time I made pumpkin seeds.. which I became highly addicted to. We dipped and decorated some cake-pops. Lan carved one of the pumpkins as me and B- carved one together.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My entry to KungFu Panda 3 art contest

DISNEYLAND TRIP: DAY 2

Happy 2012