Another gig done, time to sleep :)

via Instagram http://ift.tt/1B9mP7C

This was another photography booth gig we did. It may be the last of our Christmas / New Years Season... and the first of 2015.

For sure I'm noting some things are still needed to refine our setup. Photo-taking ease, a faster printer? More clips for the back drop so the wrinkles don't annoy me as much.

I don't mind doing this gig, because it doesn't feel like work to me. Just having some fun with a friend. Nothing gives me more pleasure than watching others enjoy for a moment of being a kid again, getting to play dress up, even if it's for a few seconds.

I've noticed a few things I'm constantly seeing be a photographer.

There are many people who want to take photos but seem to be afraid of the camera. Don't! We are going to try our best, to help you get a great and memorable photo you'll love!

Don't worry about getting cozy or snuggling up to your friends in a group photo.
Want to take a photo in a large group?... well you're going to hear me say..
"OKAY! GET COZY! and SNUGGLES!"


Look at the camera, not the monitor.
I catch myself doing this, I am also guilty. So I don't really blame others when they do it too. In all the shoots I have found myself saying..."CAMERA, CAMERA, CAMERA!" - My bud, Vikaash says it just sounds awkward coming out of him when we start shooting... I have no hesitations about shouting this out at any time of day or shoot.

Sometimes people just need some direction
It's strange but it's true, sometimes some people just need to have some assistance. That's what we're there for.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My entry to KungFu Panda 3 art contest

DISNEYLAND TRIP: DAY 2

Happy 2012