Picnic @ Barnet Beach


I tagged along with my sister today to go to a picnic / bbq at Barnet Beach.
Due to the lack of sleep and shin splints that I didn't participate in a the Lam family events. Lan seems to fit in quite well. I am so happy for her and the bun in the oven.

I walk along the beach side with my cousin and I can't help but think of how the last time I was there with Trevor. We took pictures and how the tide has become so high now. I remember thinking to myself how it was a great place to bring a dog, to let them run along and play in the water. Maybe a dog was not a bad idea.

I shake off the thoughts of us and simply try to enjoy my day. ( not so easy )

I eat and think to myself, I really have to start weening myself off meats and soon solids all together for a while to cleanse my system. As unhealthy this MAY sound, I assure you this is for my health. This is something that I have to do to make sure my reoccurring health problem is not a serious one. I have to suck this up and just do it. Because when I go in for a check up for my problem, it may be exactly what the doctor will ask me to do.

This problem comes and goes, I always thought that it was caused by meats in my diet, but I've cut them for a while and still the problem returned on Wednesday ( day of break up how fucking ironic ) I did not tell Trevor. That was the only day and went away again. But he will read this and suggest for me to see a doctor. He and my sister are the only ones that know of this problem.
This health thing really bugs me, every time it returns it breaks my heart. I worry.
Losing a love is one thing, but my health and my life is another.
I'm so scared just to think about it.

I'm stressed. I'm tired. I'm going to sleep.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My entry to KungFu Panda 3 art contest

DISNEYLAND TRIP: DAY 2

Happy 2012