August 10, 2009

I received my new license in the mail and it's ugly! I really want to old style back. The new ones look.. "American" so my sister says.

I've picked out my scooter, I have fallen in love with the Honda Jazz.


I went for my first driving lesson in the rain. Let me tell you, learning standard in a leaky del Sol in the rain is a bad idea. I was a wreck from not the learning of standard driving but the water that was dripping onto my hand that was holding the steering wheel. Not only that, but right when I hit the stop sign at the end of my street the car died. It took us a couple of mins to get it restarted... UGH. no more learning in the rain.

After the driving lesson My Cousin and I decided to bake cookies. Here are some pics of her helping out. As for me... I'll stay out of the shot.


I end up spending the rest of the day working out on the wii breaking in the wii fit ( which I find harder than it looks ) and watching chinese dramas.

Couldn't sleep at 3am, so went running on the wii...wii fit you have become my new best friend on rainy days.
Night <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My entry to KungFu Panda 3 art contest

DISNEYLAND TRIP: DAY 2

Happy 2012