My New Panda


I visited my friend yesterday afternoon, I had not seen him in a while and he said he had a gift for me. Little did I know it was a new panda and it seems he had gotten it for me a while ago. I HEART pandas!
I had first seen this panda in the states at a jewelery store and the lady there said to me that I had to buy a piece of jewelery in order to purchase the bear. ( made no sense to me ) but he said that he simply just bought the bear.

I spent most of the day trying not to focus on my emotions when ever I did I would feel like something had cut open my chest and just left it open with this void where my heart's supposed to be. It feels as though I can feel the cold air filling it. AAAARRRGGHHH.

I think to myself just be happy and breathe. I live for Me.
I relax myself listening to the rain falling outside. It soothes my soul.
It rained for so long. <3 you God.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My entry to KungFu Panda 3 art contest

DISNEYLAND TRIP: DAY 2

Happy 2012