Things to do this Summer

  • Start running again and lose 20-30 pounds ...
    ( I have already started this, and I started at 135 pounds. I have already lost 5 pounds. current standing 130 )
  • Get my drivers learners again...
    I know I'm 25 and I should know how to drive, I get that. With this I want to help out a lot more especially my sis.
  • I thought about this long and hard and have been secretly planning to get a new puppy. ( cause my dog is getting old and I need a sub to help me when he goes )
  • Go to the beach and just chill.
  • Finish the book I started eight - ten years ago.
    ( Chapters thus far, 25 )
  • Take more photos for my stock images
  • Purge Most of X-bf stuff, I think it's time to move on and lose the memories and let what was in the past be in the past.
  • Start selling stuff on ebay. ( art and stuff )
  • Clean out my closet and sell / donate the items.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My entry to KungFu Panda 3 art contest

DISNEYLAND TRIP: DAY 2

Happy 2012