Comment Comment Time

Yup.. Every Tenth Episode I'm going to do Comment Comment Time for All the Redunkulous Comments I get. Some good Some Bad, but it doesn't really matter cause I really laugh off a lot of them. I really don't mind sexual comments, I'm pretty open minded that way. So Yeah, everyone's going to be game. There are lots of shout outs. Yeah I'm all tired looking too in the video cause it was majority filmed at 2am in the morning. I spent so much time trying to figure out how to place the comments on top of my video as it was going. Editing... how does everyone do it? Maybe Cause I'm such a noobie. And my Singing... wow... I'm nervous what people are going to say about my singing... BAD... I know... BAD.
YAY .. A CAUSE OF CELEBRATION.. 100+ SUBSCRIBERS.. yeah I am happy with 100 =) My fan base is growing and I love them all for it. I can't wait to hear the beat that Sundeep is going to be making for me as my theme song... I know whatever it is, its going to be sick.... SICK!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My entry to KungFu Panda 3 art contest

DISNEYLAND TRIP: DAY 2

Happy 2012