The Feelings Of The Heart

I can't shake this feeling now. I'm not heart broken... it's more of a nervous feeling. My stomach feels funny but I think cause I ate too many pot stickers from bubble world. That dipping sauce was weak and gross. I feel like throwing up.

I just finished vacuuming and mopping the floors of my level of the house. Just spilled my heart and feelings straight up and up front with Less. and I feel better.

Oh LX, where are you when I need to talk to you! ~_~ ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
I think my emotional state for the last couple days was my grieving period of knowing what was going to be. I take things as they are. My instincts are always feeling out what about to happen and when they do, it comes as no surprise. But oh how you surprise me Less. How you surprise me. ahhhh shit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My entry to KungFu Panda 3 art contest

DISNEYLAND TRIP: DAY 2

Happy 2012